Need help with debugging a directx9 game crashing

Qian Hong fracting at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 12:42:29 CDT 2013

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 2:21 AM, Marcus Meissner <marcus at jet.franken.de> wrote:
> Or timing ... Also can you print out refcount there to see if the refcounting is good?

Thanks Marcus, yes, I tried replace the TRACE to printf, to my
surprise, the magic disappear.
In other words, if I replace the TRACE in d3d9_AddRef to FIXME, the
crashing would be worked around.
However, replacing the TRACE to printf doesn't help. I'm not sure why.

by replacing TRACE to printf, I can reproduce the crashing while have
a look at the refcounting, it seems good to me.

--
Regards,
Qian Hong

-