Updating WineWiki Theme?

Kyle Auble randomidman48 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 18:22:25 CDT 2013

On Friday, March 15, 2013 7:45 PM, André Hentschel wrote:

> What i'd like is that you first upgrade the theme for now, whatever changes it may need.
> For this task don't care about search fields, tables, sponsoring, ...
> The result should be a wine wiki with the same quality and/or bugs as we have now, just with a new look.
> After that is pushed and running and you fixed remaining bugs with the new look, you can then start fixing other bugs,
> changes things (keep in mind to talk to Jeremy Newman) and upgrade the wiki software itself.

Sounds like a good plan. I've been testing the new theme with a v1.9
install of Moinmoin, but I should be able to create a branch and
backport that to v1.5 pretty easily.

After that, I can work on the tweaks and we can look into upgrading
the underlying software. Dimi mentioned that he has some
maintenance scripts written up, and I also have some on my
Bitbucket account so getting the tarball up again and converting
the data shouldn't take too long.

- Kyle