[website] Simplified Chinese translation for release 1.5.27

Hin-Tak Leung htl10 at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 30 05:18:40 CDT 2013

I was not very happy with "大型 ..." for "large icon", so I expanded the meaning a bit and did 'large size icon'. I think it should be
大規格 or 大尺寸 or 大碼 . All of them are more precise about "size", whereas "大型" is less precise and more generic as in 'large format'/'large style'.

So I would opt for "大碼圖標" .