[website] Simplified Chinese translation for release 1.5.27

Jactry Zeng jactry92 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 05:41:35 CDT 2013

2013/3/30 Hin-Tak Leung <htl10 at users.sourceforge.net>

> I think both are terrible translations but could not think of a better
alternative off my head, so I went to consult google translate. It defaults
to ß\ÐЕrŽì for "runtime library" but allow me to choose a few other
alternatives, among which is

> "ˆÌÐÐëA¶Î³ÌʽŽì"
>
> Don't you think that's much better!?

Hi Hin-Tak,

Thanks for your review.

I also think both "ÔËÐÐʱ" or "ÔËÐÐʱ¿â" was not best translation. But I have seen
a lot of documents in
Simplified Chinese translated it in this way.
Maybe it was not too accurate...
And in my opinion, "ÔËÐÐʱ" meaning some function, "ÔËÐÐʱ¿â" meaning a runtime
library.

2013/3/30 Jactry Zeng <jactry92 at gmail.com>

> I translated it as "¸ßÖÊÁ¿" meaning a picture have hight resolution.
Here has a typo, hight -> higher ....
--
Regards,
Jactry Zeng