Wine at LinuxTag in Berlin

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Wed Feb 5 14:33:51 CST 2014

On 02/05/2014 02:26 PM, Michael Stefaniuc wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> to follow up to Jeremy's email on doing more Wine "evangelism" the idea
> quickly came up to do something for LinuxTag which happens from 8th to
> 10th May in Berlin / Germany http://www.linuxtag.org/2014/en/ .

Woohoo!

> - Let me know if somebody is interested in this.

A side note, Rosanne has also volunteered to find and suggest events for
folks to attend.

Here is the hook:  for the moment, the Wine Party Fund can afford to
sponsor some travel to these events.  So you may have to give a talk, or
work for the weekend, but we should be able to defray the costs.

Cheers,

Jeremy