FOSDEM and Wineconf

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Tue Jul 8 10:41:55 CDT 2014

Hey Folks,

The FOSDEM call for rooms is out for next year:
   https://fosdem.org/2015/news/2014-07-01-call-for-participation/

I left FOSDEM this year feeling that it was a great two years, but not
something that made sense for 2015, at least not in the same form (a
dedicated dev room).

I had the sense that a table like the distros had, maybe with a few
talks in the general tracks, made more sense.

But the bottom line is that I'm not going to go in 2015, and as such, it
doesn't make sense for me to do the coordination of it.

Is anyone else willing to pick this up?

Anyone else have ideas for if and/or how we should participate in FOSDEM
2015?

Cheers,

Jeremy