wined3d: Add NVIDIA Geforce GT 750M to supported device list.

Andrei Slavoiu andrei.slavoiu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 07:40:36 CST 2014

On Friday 14 November 2014 14:22:49 Jonas Maebe wrote:
> * since e9b0a0e18, d3d_level_from_gl_info()'s return value is purely
> based on shader_caps->vs_version
>
> I did miss that this version can also be set in glsl_shader.c, and there
> it's indeed not limited to 3.
>
> In any case: without my patch, wine emulates my Geforce GT 750M 1GB
> under OS X 10.9.5 as a 128MB card, which (I assume) means that it
> detects it as an SM3 rather than an SM4 card. I don't have access to
> that machine right now, but if you want some +d3d or other debug logs
> let me know and I can post them tonight.

Hi Jonas,

I'm the author of that change and indeed if the driver does not expose at
least OpenGL 3.0 as a compatibility profile the card will be considered DX9
era. I know OS X is stuck on OpenGL 2.1 on the compatibility context and only
exposes higher GL versions for core profile. And wine is only capable of using
compatibility contexts for now. Can you provide the list of extensions exposed
by the driver? glxinfo should do that if it exists on OS X.