po: Update German translation.

Florian Pelz pelzflorian at pelzflorian.de
Mon Aug 31 06:29:40 CDT 2015

Hi,

On 08/31/2015 12:05 PM, Julian Rüger wrote:
> Hi Florian,
>
> I omitted the hyphen on purpose (for consistency).
> There are a few other instances of "Wine foo" without hyphen, and even:
>
> #: uninstaller.rc:29
> msgid "Wine Application Uninstaller"
> msgstr "Wine Anwendungsentferner"
>
> I think this is a kind of 50-50 case, where it's okay either way.

According to [1], omitting the hyphen is incorrect as per the official
spelling. That said, this part of the official orthography has never
quite caught on. I don't know if Wine cares about following official
orthography.

(Sorry that nit-picking is my only contribution to Wine so far. I hope
I'll have time to do more in the future. So far I'm mostly lurking.)

Best regards,
Florian

[1] https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leerzeichen_in_Komposita