winedump: Add initial version of old (SLTG) typelib dumper.

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Thu Dec 24 17:40:50 CST 2015

Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:

> > +static int _isprint(unsigned char c)
> >  {
> > -    int i;
> > +    return c >= 32 ? 1 : 0;
>
> Please don't do that.

Could you please be more specific?

> > +
> > +    assert(print_hex("magic") == 0x47544c53);
>
> Please don't do that.

Once again please be more verbose, I can't read your mind. But as a guess
you didn't like the assert()? What's wrong with this one in comparison to
many others in this file?

> > +#if 0
> > +    print_short_hex("unknown");
> > +    print_short_hex("byte order mark");
> > +    i = tlb_read_short();
> > +    printf("version = %u.%u\n", i & 0xff, i >> 8);
> > +    print_short_hex("system identifier");
> > +    print_hex("unknown");
> > +    printf("\n");
> > +#else
> > +    printf("skipping 12 bytes\n");
> > +    dump_binary(12);
> > +    printf("\n");
> > +#endif
>
> Same here.

Since this is a work in progress the intent was to show that the format of
this block is unknown and there is at least another source of information
that treats it differently. I'd prefer to leave this as a self documenting
explanation.

--
Dmitry.