Directx 11.2 idl's created

Martell Malone martellmalone at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 12:44:36 CST 2015

Apologies for the spam.
This will be my last one

Just like the dxgi 1.3 idl I added all the missing functions structs etc
from the dxgi 1.2.
I also reformatted it to have the same structure and naming as dxgi.idl for
existing code.

So this along with the other patches completes all functions and structs
needed for dx11 through dx11.2.

Again I'm sorry if this all seems sloppy and I didn't name them 1-5 as
patches.
I wasn't expecting to have to add more.

Kind Regards
Martell