ntdll: Improve stub of NtQueryEaFile.

Qian Hong qhong at codeweavers.com
Wed Jun 10 11:16:02 CDT 2015

I didn't know it is not acceptable for Sebastian to take my simple hack and
improve to an actual patch, instead I appreciate Sebastian's work. If
Alexandre believe this is not acceptable, I suggest Sebastian to resend the
same patch in his own name while replacing "Based on a patch by Qian Hong."
to "Fix a bug spotted by Qian Hong."

I agree that the original work by myself is just a hack, which is just a
proof of concept to show the bug, and the final version is already very
different to the original one, I think Sebastian is serious to make sure
credit my contribution, I appreciate that and I'm really fine if Sebastian
resent in his name with the comment I suggested above.

We might be able to avoid similar cases in the future, but there seems no
too many options this time since the patch is already there. Anyone against
my suggestion?