Regarding GSOC 2015 : Winetest Graphical User Interface

Sushant makode makode.sushant at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 15:32:48 CDT 2015

Hello,

I am a graduate student at IIIT Hyderabad India and I am interested in this
project idea. ( Winetest Graphical User Interface )

I have been reading the documentation.My understanding is to add a form to
existing winetest.exe which will have a table
with available tests, results.
These results will be read from the data which is read by the web interface
possibly on the fly.

I think we can run specific tests as follows
e.g.
cd dlls/advapi32/tests
make test
make services.ok

Then after executing the test cases, an option to rerun the test can also
be provided alongside the result of the test case.
A consolidated result would be put on the same form in winetest.

​I am working on my GSOC proposal ​meanwhile It would be helpful if someone
can you give some documentation regarding the winetest.exe and how to make
changes to it.

Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks And Regards,