[4/4] dlls/ole32: Add more traces to the storage methods. Take 2.

Vincent Povirk madewokherd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 11:46:27 CST 2015

> To avoid any confusion I have added a TRACE() for those cases in dmusic.
> And tests. E.g.:
>
> /* IPersistStream methods not implemented in native */
> HRESULT WINAPI unimpl_IPersistStream_GetClassID(IPersistStream *iface,
> CLSID *class)
> {
>     TRACE("(%p, %p): method not implemented\n", iface, class);
>     return E_NOTIMPL;
> }

Well, they're internal, so we can't test their return codes. I have no
way of knowing if the native implementation of these objects even have
a similar method.

As long as the Commit implementations have traces, I don't think we
need them here, but right now we severely lack traces so I'm OK with
adding a bunch of them and not thinking too hard about which ones
we'll need.