Wine Staging patch submission

Qian Hong fracting at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 11:32:34 CDT 2015

On Sat, Oct 24, 2015 at 12:02 AM, Austin English
<austinenglish at gmail.com> wrote:
> Arguably, if it was already working, there wouldn't have been a need
> for wine-staging :). I can certainly see the advantage to using
> bugzilla, namely that all discussion is in one place, no matter how
> many months go by, or iterations/threads there are to keep track of.

I have worked with Wine Staging in the past and there are more patches
to Wine Staging in my todo list, from my personal  experience,
tracking patch using bugzilla is quite convenient, but I also
understand that it would be great to have patch review process happen
in place like wine-devel. Could we configure Wine Bugzlla in a special
way that all bugs with `patches` tag will automatically CC wine-devel?
In that case subscribers of wine-bugs at winehq.org could easily filter
out patches mail without being spammed of other bugs mails, at the
same time we also keep the convenience of tracking work-in-progress
patchset.

--
Regards,
Qian Hong