po: Update German translation.

Florian Pelz pelzflorian at pelzflorian.de
Wed Sep 2 08:39:24 CDT 2015

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response.

On 08/31/2015 03:04 PM, Julian Rüger wrote:
> You're welcome to whip up a patch that fixes these cases. ;)
>
> It's never wrong to be thorough and precise, but the most important
> thing is consistency, imho.

Yes, I agree. I read through the po file and fixed any issues I found.
The translation looks rather carefully done btw. Still I found some
mistakes other than hyphenation as well. I'll send a patch series soon.

> (Feel free to ask me off-list if you run into trouble.)

Thanks for the offer. I hope the way I send the patch is right as it is,
but I'd appreciate a review / comments.

Regards,
Florian