po: German Translation of "Paging"

Florian Pelz pelzflorian at pelzflorian.de
Wed Sep 2 12:15:32 CDT 2015

Hi,

The Wine Task Manager shows "Paged" and "Nonpaged" Kernel memory. The
German translation refers to this as "Ausgelagert" (in English: "swapped
out") and "Nicht ausgelagert" ("not swapped out"). This matches
Microsoft's translation as used in my German copy of Windows XP.

However, I believe "ausgelagert" is the wrong word. Am I correct in that
paged memory is not necessarily swapped out? If yes, should Wine stick
with Microsoft's mistranslation or should "ausgelagert" be changed to
something like "gepaget"?

Regards,
Florian