wineps.drv: Add glyph names for PostScript Format 1 glyphs (try 2).

Huw Davies huw at codeweavers.com
Fri Sep 4 04:29:29 CDT 2015

On 3 Sep 2015, at 23:44, Erich E. Hoover wrote:
> Based on your feedback, closer reading of the spec, and testing I've
> attached a proposed patch series.  Unfortunately, I cannot test the
> last patch since OrCAD does not appear to allow me to enter characters
> outside the standard list.  If there's something that you can test the
> last patch with then that would be greatly appreciated.

You can test the 'custom' glyph names by starting notepad, selecting
Tahoma and typing a Euro sign for example. And no, it doesn't work.
The length of the pascal strings is stored as a BYTE not a USHORT.

Also, you need to add some checks that you don't read past for end
of the POST table and that you don't copy more than MAX_G_NAME
chars into the provided name buffer (although this should perhaps be
changed to a dynamic buffer).

Huw.