Wined3d wireframe rendering

Bruno Jesus 00cpxxx at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 08:31:53 CDT 2015

Hi all, I know it may sound idiot as I have zero knowledge on 3d
graphics but is it possible to make wined3d to not add textures to
things resulting in a sort of wireframe renderer?

The long and uninteresting background:
I used to play a game called X-moto in 300Mhz Celeron Linux computer,
in its standard rendering mode it was impossible to play the game due
to low fps, but it had an awesome wireframe mode that played smoothly.
So if this could be achieved globally by wined3d we could play new
games on old computers (my overly noob conclusion about all this).

Thanks in advance for any reply,
Bruno