user32: Use top level window as dialog parent for modal dialogs.

Jacek Caban jacek at codeweavers.com
Wed Apr 6 05:39:45 CDT 2016

On 04/06/16 11:43, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> So, is Jacek actually going to write the tests that would help avoiding new
> regressions in the area of dialog owner enable/disable management logic

Once again: yes and I don't need you to tell me that, I'd do that
anyway, it's more than obvious to me. I will send those tests when I
will fix it. Still, this patch is unrelated.

> instead of pretending that his patch fixes something else?

I don't pretend anything, go back to the code and see. I fix parent of
created window. See it yourself, it's right there. That's it.

Jacek