Mac OS X beta packages!

Aaryaman Vasishta jem456.vasishta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 01:59:58 CST 2016

Great! this will definitely make wine more popular for OSX users. I was
able to get the pkg installed and running apps within a minute on OSX 10.10
:D (fwiw, used the PCIE SSD so your results may vary.)

As for the package signing, many people won't find the unknown developer
warning very friendly while opening the pkg. But on the other hand if we
don't see those users complaining about it then it's not that big of an
issue I feel. But I still think however that a developer license would be
nice to have and could potentially broaden the audience even more.

Cheers,
Aaryaman