Wiki is being hammered by spammers

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Wed Jan 13 10:42:26 CST 2016

I've been fine with us hosting the Wiki for quite some time.

What I propose is that we start fresh with a Mediawiki install on
WineHQ.org and manually migrate over to  it. I know migration tools
exist, but perhaps it would be better if we do it manually. I could be
convinced otherwise however.

At first we could keep it locked down to only a few editors until the
migration is done. After that, we can slowly open it up more.

As always, I'm in the middle of a few things, one being a mobile
friendly update of the main WineHQ website. But, I am sure I can squeeze
this in sometime soonish.

-N