ddraw/tests: Finish the move to use wine_dbgstr_rect().

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 10:35:13 CDT 2016

On 8 June 2016 at 22:38, Michael Stefaniuc <mstefani at redhat.de> wrote:
> Though this is more likely one of those "to be fixed by moving to
> ddraw[1247].c...
I'm afraid so.

> I did check and there are set_display_mode() tests in those files
> already. They look different but parts seem to be the same.
> So something for somebody that knows that code.

For what it's worth, note that setdisplaymode() is only called by
testdisplaymodes(), which is guarded by "if (winetest_interactive)".
Practically speaking, that means I've run that test twice in the past
10 years, one of which was today. It fails with "ddrawmodes.c:576:
Test succeeded inside todo block: Fullscreen window has wrong size",
so I doubt a lot of other people are running this regularly either.