[v2 1/6] d3dx9: add test for basic effect state management.

Matteo Bruni matteo.mystral at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 17:31:41 CST 2016

> Thanks. Is it better to update & resend just one first patch of series
> as v3, or wait for your further comments and resend the whole series in
> case of any comments there?

Whatever you prefer, as long as you don't send too many patches at
once (generally 5 patches or so is good, obviously with leeway for
many reasons). I sent all the comments I had for the patches, some of
them may apply to more than just the specific spot and patch I
commented on.
There's always the chance that when I'll look at the patches again for
the next iteration I might notice something I missed in previous
reviews. If that happens, please bear with me...