kernel32: Don't set unconditionally SECTION_QUERY flag in OpenFileMapping.

Jacek Caban jacek at codeweavers.com
Fri Mar 11 07:23:44 CST 2016

On 03/11/16 13:38, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:

> Please correct me if I'm mistaken but this test is basically a modified copy
> of test_filemap_security() from dlls/advapi32/tests/security.c, why not add
> it there and extend the test if needed so that all related tests are collected
> in one place?

My reasoning was that I intended to test OpenFileMapping implementation
detail (although I added a few more generic tests while I was at this),
so kernel32 tests felt like the right place. We obviously could do that
in advapi32 as well, but I as far as I'm concerned, I don't care where
it is. I will send another version and leave it to your and Alexandre's
taste ;)

Thanks for review,
Jacek