Undocumented function prototype

Marco Savelli svlmrc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 16:17:16 CST 2016

Hi everybody! I'm new to this list.

I found this page (in deutsch) which seems to document an otherwise
undocumented function, namely GetPermLayers from aphelp.dll.

I don't know where they got it, but seems a realistic definition.

Hope it helps. And thanks for your development effort, go on this way! :D

P.S. It' in delphi, there's a "var" keyword, which should means (from
google, I'm not a delphist) an optional argument. IDA PRO gives error when
given the last two args. Hope you can figure out where's the problem