wine X button on top bar

A B dianaxxyyzz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 13:15:46 CDT 2016

Thank you for your response.
I ' m trying to send WM_QUIT before send WM_CLOSE,when a user click on X
,but only when he close the main window . This is a ugly patch that prevent
visual studio 6 to crash if a menu is opened and user click on X .
That way I need to know if the hwnd from handle_wm_protocols() is the one
of the main window or not , cause I need to send WM_QUIT only if user close
his main program window.