[2/3] wsdapi/tests: Add tests for Register/UnRegisterNotificationSink

Nikolay Sivov nsivov at codeweavers.com
Wed Apr 19 00:56:21 CDT 2017

On 19.04.2017 0:54, Owen Rudge wrote:
> Hi Nikolay,
>
> > Don't know if that's important, but this does not test a case when
> > RegisterNotificationSink is called on already registered sink.
>
> I think I did test this scenario myself and the sink would simply be
> registered twice. I didn't think it was worth adding a test for it,
> but I can do so if you think it would be beneficial.
Up to you, it was just something I spotted, could be completely
irrelevant to your use case. Bigger picture is to get correct
notification order too, once you start calling those sinks. For example
if you register sink1-sink1-sink2, are they called in the order they
were registered or the opposite. Another case, if you register
sink1-sink2-sink1-sink2, and the unregister sink1, does it remove both
or only first it finds, if so which one, i.e. do you end up with
sink2-sink1-sink2, sink1-sink2-sink2, or sink2-sink2.