Code freeze got you down? Try fixing a test!

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Tue Dec 12 15:38:01 CST 2017

Just think how much you will brighten the solstice by finding and fixing
one of our tests!  Or, if you're a south hemispherean, it's way too hot
to go out, so you should stay in and fix a test.

A curated list test failures on our static Windows VMs and on a first
Linux machine is here:
  https://www.winehq.org/~jwhite/latest.html

We've made some good progress lately; we are down to 10 failures total
on the Linux box, only 3 of which are consistent.  Windows failures are
way down; although we still have a nice bunch of Windows 8 and 10
failures left.

In fact, the thing we have the *most* of are sporadic Windows 10
failures - everyone's favorite!

Alexandre assures me that test fixes are welcome during code freeze, so
bring some solstice joy and fix those tests!

Cheers,

Jeremy

p.s.  If you research a bug, and would like me to update the annotation
I track for it, just shoot me an email to let me know.