Coverity reports for test suite

Alex Henrie alexhenrie24 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 11:53:26 CST 2017

Hello,

I recently noticed that we don't currently get Coverity reports for
files in the test suite. I emailed Amine Khaldi, who does the Coverity
reports, and asked if we could start getting reports on the tests.
Amine made it sound like this had been discussed before and due to the
large volume of reports, there was not interest in getting reports for
anything other than the actual Wine code.

Is there enough interest now to start looking at the test suite
reports? Would it hurt anything to be able to see that information?

-Alex