Wine po issue page broken?

Kim Malmo berencamlost at msn.com
Tue Jan 10 10:50:24 CST 2017

Den 10. jan. 2017 12:11, skrev Julian RĂ¼ger:

Hi Francois and list,

the po issue page http://fgouget.free.fr/wine-po/ has not updated for
quite some time.

It shows abb221fa81b60f53c14f6864bbfb9453455aeeeb as its latest commit
id (that is the git commit id, right?), which is the release of 1.9.14,
July 2016.

First of all, did I miss something?

I find that page quite useful, personally. What about the other
translators? Seems there is not much interest...?

I've used this page in the past to easier catch errors in both my own and the
old translation, and as such has been very useful to me. I would say both these
pages are useful to both new and old translators, particulary new ones as they
are a great place to start. At least that's where I started off.

Happy New Year.

http://source.winehq.org/transl/ is broken for me as well.

It would be nice to hear from other translators, how much do you use
these pages, would you like them to be fixed?
If it's just me, please don't bother; otherwise it would be great if
someone could look into it!

All the best and a happy new year to everyone!
Julian