Wine po issue page broken?

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Tue Jan 17 06:56:44 CST 2017

On 01/10/2017 01:31 PM, Michael Stefaniuc wrote:
> On 01/10/2017 12:43 PM, Lauri Kenttä wrote:
>> On 2017-01-10 13:11, Julian Rüger wrote:
>>> http://source.winehq.org/transl/ is broken for me as well.
This page is now fixed too.

> This page is from the time when Wine used .rc file for translations.
> So a lot of the errors that page caught are not possible now with the
> new po based translation.
As expected it is not very useful and the statistics are skewed too.
It would be more useful if it would take into account the po files too.
But that's an exercise left for the interested reader...

> I wanted to submit now a patch to just remove the transl from
> wine-tools. But as that operates on .res file and those are still
> generated during the build it can be made to work again fairly easy.
>
> parse_resfiles.php just needs to be adapted to work with the new
> Makefiles. And then we can decide if that is still useful or not.
That wasn't the issue but the introduction of the first MENUEX resource
in wine-1.9.20-117-g2878d1e. Thanks to Alexandre for pointing me to that
and volunteering me to fix it...

bye
	michael