Some clarification of msi messages for translation and pedantic remarks

Zebediah Figura z.figura12 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 10:28:04 CDT 2017

On 07/24/2017 10:18 AM, Julian RĂ¼ger wrote:
> (snip)

I used a test program that registered a record callback to retrieve the
description and template of every action we have implemented in Wine, so
as near as I can tell these are exact, duplicate spaces and all. I don't
honestly know myself what some of these actions do. We could certainly
provide more descriptive strings for them in Wine (and fix the duplicate
spaces, etc) since I doubt any application is going to depend on them.