Interested to contribute to WINE via Outreachy

Himadri Pandya himadri18.07 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 12:43:30 CST 2017

Hello Everyone,

I'm Himadri, an undergraduate student from India pursuing my bachelors in
computer engineering. I'm a newbie to the FOSS community and keen to be a
part by contributing to some interesting project. And I guess starting the
journey with Outreachy would be the best !

Gsoc project : "Tools - Winetest Graphical User Interface" seems quite
interesting to me. I would love to be a part of it. It would be really
appreciable if I can get some replies about how can I contribute to it.

Regards
Himadri Pandya
Linked In : https://www.linkedin.com/in/himadri2117