[v3 03/12] comctl32: Added basic implementation for task dialogs and add tests

Sebastian Lackner sebastian at fds-team.de
Fri Mar 10 12:54:09 CST 2017

On 10.03.2017 19:21, Fabian Maurer wrote:
> +    /* Skip this test on wine, because it doesn't really fail,
> +     * it would displays a dialog that doesn't automatically close */
> +    if (strcmp(winetest_platform, "wine"))
> +    {
> +        ret = pTaskDialogIndirect(&info, NULL, NULL, NULL);
> +        ok(ret == S_OK, "Expected S_OK, got %x\n", ret);
> +    }

We usually use winetest_interactive for that. There might be more comments, so
please wait a bit before resending. ;)

Also, please try to send your changes in reasonable sized chunks (max 5-7) in
the future. Sending more patches at once only makes sense if they do not depend
on each other.

Best regards,
Sebastian