cmd: Adjust CMD_LIST to a tree-like structure and implement command chains

Flávio J. Saraiva flaviojs2005 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 11:26:34 CDT 2017

> You can, but that still potentially regresses functionality for
> applications, which is what we ultimately care about. It may be
> justified in some situations, but if at all possible it's still best
> avoided.

If what winehq untimately cares about is not having regressions, then
the best approach here is to split it into logical bits (only passing
tests at the end of the patch set) and not try to minimize the changes
in the parts i'm being forced to change.

This means that if one patch gets rejected then the whole set is also rejected.
I guess this wouldn't be a problem?

I'll proceed like this for now and review this slowly.
In the current patch the only part that might contain an untested
regression is the 'CALL FOR' part (that's why it has a FIXME).

Flávio J. Saraiva