[v2 2/2] d3d11/tests: Add tests for SM5 instructions gather4_c/gather4_po_c

Sven Hesse drmccoy at drmccoy.de
Mon May 22 06:32:33 CDT 2017

On 2017-05-22 12:28:24 +0200, Henri Verbeet wrote:
> This fails here:

Huh :/
Okay, unfortunately, I have no idea, sorry.

In the logs here, it says:
fixme:d3d:wined3d_debug_callback 0x116d30: "Program undefined behavior
warning: Sampler object 3 has depth compare enabled but is bound to a
non-depth texture, and used by a program that samples it with a shadow
sampler. This is undefined behavior.".

I guess that message comes directly from my GPU drivers (nvidia binary
blob 375.26)?

But it says that for several other test cases as well (the message
appears 37 times for me), so I'm assuming it's not necessarily the
issue here?

(That message is also why I went for D32_FLOAT in the first place,
because then the message is gone for me, and it still works. Well, for
me at least, but apparently not on the Wine testbots.)