Wine tests

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Mon Nov 6 14:44:21 CST 2017

On 11/04/2017 05:14 PM, Alex Henrie wrote:
>> - ntdll:info is the PagefileUsage functionality (bug 5657) which requires a
>> newer version of the kernel (I don't remember which specifically), so I
>> think the plan was just to update this?
>
> We need the RssAnon value from /proc/self/status, which was added in
> Linux 4.5. Francois seemed to think that it would not be too difficult
> to update the virtual machines' kernels.

Nice analysis, thanks!  I've updated the comments on those issues.  If
folks have other issues they'd like me to update, just let me know.

At some point (a week or two?), I'm hoping to systematically reach out
to the last author of each 'always' and 'usually' failure to invite them
to look <grin>.

Cheers,

Jeremy