Wine tests

Francois Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Tue Nov 7 19:09:46 CST 2017

On Sat, 4 Nov 2017, Alex Henrie wrote:

> > - ntdll:info is the PagefileUsage functionality (bug 5657) which requires a
> > newer version of the kernel (I don't remember which specifically), so I
> > think the plan was just to update this?
>
> We need the RssAnon value from /proc/self/status, which was added in
> Linux 4.5. Francois seemed to think that it would not be too difficult
> to update the virtual machines' kernels.

I upgraded the two test machines (cw1-hd6800 and cw2-gtx560) to Debian 9
Stretch (the new stable) on Monday. The two machines are still missing
support for Kerberos and GStreamer for the 32 bit tests which I will add
in the coming weeks (the development packages are being troublesome).
Both machines are using the open-source graphics drivers.

So I am happy to report that this failure is fixed and the upgrade even
seems to have fixed other issues :-)

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget at codeweavers.com>