[v4 2/2] kernel32/tests: pipe: Added test for pipe security attributes

Jacek Caban jacek at codeweavers.com
Wed Sep 20 15:09:46 CDT 2017

Hi Jonathan,

For a quick test I made modification in your tests, see the attachment.
With that modification, tests still pass on Windows but not on Wine
(with or without your patches). This shows that there is something wrong
with default security descriptor.

I don't know what's the exact problem you're trying to fix, but it's
likely that fixing default security descriptor is what would fix your
problem, I would suggest to concentrate on that first.

Thanks,
Jacek