Please change WINE logo

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Mon Sep 25 09:42:41 CDT 2017

This is the scalable shaded version of our logo:
http://dl.winehq.org/wine/logos/wine_logo.svg

The current logo. Your suggested logo would never work, as it uses a
copyrighted image.

When it comes to logo design you need to design a logo that works in
black and white, flat color, and shaded color. A 3D rendered wine glass
would not work in all those cases.

FYI: Calling the current logo ugly is not the best way to start a dialog
about changing it.

-N