RFC: Chinese/Japanese/Korean speakers - testing needed for winetricks cjkfonts patch

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 03:47:56 CDT 2018

A bug [1] was reported in winetricks a while back about Chinese input
in QQ; the solution was a missing font substituion (QQ expected a
substitution for the native name, not the English name).

I just pushed a patch that adds the font substitutes that were in
Chromium [2]. As I don't speak any of those languages, I'd appreciate
if anyone that does could test the patches with `winetricks cjkfonts`
(particularly if you've had issues with cjkfonts before) and let me
know if helps / breaks anything.

Thanks in advance,
-Austin

[1] https://github.com/Winetricks/winetricks/issues/781
[2] https://github.com/austin987/winetricks/commit/a591bf3d9a3efc153787768f5e2abeeb3f42a5c9
--
-Austin
GPG: 267B CC1F 053F 0749 (expires 2021/02/18)