RFC: Chinese/Japanese/Korean speakers - testing needed for winetricks cjkfonts patch

Jactry Zeng jactry92 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 04:21:38 CDT 2018

Hi Austin,

Thanks for your work!
I think we will need to use these fonts' name in CJK as their key
directly instead of hex.
For example:
    w_register_font_replacement "宋体" "Wenquanyi Micro Hei"
is for:
    w_register_font_replacement "\\x5B8B\\x4F53" "Wenquanyi Micro Hei"
Chromium had these font names in CJK in comments.
Austin English <austinenglish at gmail.com> 于2018年8月13日周一 下午4:49写道:

--
Regards,
Jactry Zeng