GSoC Application

孟华 161220092 at smail.nju.edu.cn
Thu Mar 1 03:30:42 CST 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a sophomore in Nanjing University, China, majored in computer science. And I desire to work on the project "Implement calculator app".

My courses are based on both Windows and Linux and I have implemented some projects alone, including a simulation of CPU, MMU and device. So I have a good command of Linux and c. When I install Wine for saving my QQ in Linux, I think it must be wonderful to work for the Wine. So if I have the opportunity, it will be my pleasure.

My CV is attached in case its needed for detail information. Sincerely hope to work with you. Thank you for your consideration.

Best Regards,
Meng Hua