GSoC Application

Alex Henrie alexhenrie24 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 22:32:25 CST 2018

> I am a sophomore in Nanjing University, China, majored in computer science.
> And I desire to work on the project "Implement calculator app".

Hello Meng Hua, and thanks for your interest in Wine! All Wine GSoC
applicants must submit a patch to wine-devel (and presumably, have it
accepted) before beginning GSoC. Find some small bug in Wine or
something to improve and send a patch to show your skills. You'll want
to read through the following pages:

https://wiki.winehq.org/Developer_FAQ

https://wiki.winehq.org/Submitting_Patches

https://wiki.winehq.org/Summer_Of_Code#Wine_and_the_Google_Summer_of_Code

If you have an idea for a patch but get stuck trying to make it work,
you can always ask for help on this mailing list.

-Alex