Introducing Myself.

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 13:26:23 CST 2019

Am 21.12.18 um 17:54 schrieb Denil Verghese:
> Hi,
>     I myself Denil C Verghese, doing a degree in Bachelors of
> Technology. I'm here because of two reasons. Foremost, I would like to
> be part of this endeavor. I could go on saying why I liked this
> community, but it would make this mail long. Second, I want to be an
> intern as a part of GSoC 2019.
Welcome :-)

>     I've joined the IRC Channels #winehackers and #winehq as @dcv. I've
> gone through this guide <https://wiki.winehq.org/Summer_Of_Code/> and
> other developer guides. Submitted a small  patch(a very small one! 😋).
> I would like to know where should I focus like, developing new features
> or solving bugs. I'm ready to resolve any mistakes that I may make.
> Hoping that I would get some guidance on how to be a part in this.
My recommendation is always to find a Windows application that you are
personally interested in and make it run, fix bugs or make it run
better. You will need something to stay interested and keep your focus
during the learning process.

Do you have a particular part of Wine in mind to work on? Is there
anything on the GSoC suggestions page that stokes your interest?

Cheers,
Stefan