Wine staging 4.10 release
leslie_alistair at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 11 16:54:01 CDT 2019
Binary packages for various distributions will be available from:
Summary since last release
* Rebased to current wine 4.10 (822 patches are applied to wine vanilla)
FAudio will not be supported until distro's have FAudio library as part
We have dropped the patch to support DirectX 10 with the legacy nVidia
please use the nouveau driver.
Upstreamed (Either directly from staging or fixed with a similar patch).
* bcrypt: Add BCryptDestroySecret/BCryptSecretAgreement stubs.
* bcrypt: Add BCryptDeriveKey stub.
*  ntdll: Support for EXT4 case folding per directory.
*  dinput: Allow mapping of controls based of genre type.
Where can you help
* Run Steam/Battle.net/UPlay.
* Try you favorite game.
* Test your favorite applications.
* Improve staging patches and get them accepted upstream.
As always, if you find a bug, please report it via
More information about the wine-devel