Experimenting with wine-pba

Sveinar Søpler cybermax at dexter.no
Wed Jun 12 06:46:13 CDT 2019

That is indeed interesting for more of us tho. The old PBA patchset had some issues
where you ended up with a tweakable knob needed to be tweaked for some games to not
crash.

Am i right in thinking that PBA would not have too much impact on vkd3d/d3d12? I
guess it kind of works similar to DXVK that the graphics work is handed over to
libvkd3d rather than wined3d doing "the work" so to speak?

Feel free to mail me a link too for this, and ill fiddle around with it some :)

Sveinar