wine-mono 4.8.0 build

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Mon Mar 4 09:21:26 CST 2019

On 3/4/19 5:09 AM, Hin-Tak Leung wrote:
> It is trying to fetch stuff from mono's web site with wget, and not finding wget, nor getting an internet connection...
> I think the get-monolite-latest dependency is what tries to fetch stuff from online.

Please ignore that error. That's not what troubles me. The monolite folder in the
wine-mono tarball provides the monolite it should be looking for.

This error troubles me:

BUILDSTDERR: Unhandled Exception:
BUILDSTDERR: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'System.Random' threw an exception. ---> System.DllNotFoundException: System.Native assembly:<unknown assembly> type:<unknown type> member:(null)

Regarding the wget/curl error: The Fedora build infrastructure blocks any external
network communication and with good cause. Build scripts that attempt to dynamically
pull stuff from github or other repos are poorly structured.