wine-mono 4.8.0 build

Vincent Povirk vincent at codeweavers.com
Mon Mar 4 09:26:28 CST 2019

> BUILDSTDERR: Unhandled Exception:
> BUILDSTDERR: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'System.Random' threw an exception. ---> System.DllNotFoundException: System.Native assembly:<unknown assembly> type:<unknown type> member:(null)

This looks similar to an issue I had when I was trying to use the
Linux class libraries inside Wine. One of the changes brought in by
our merge from upstream Mono is that the class libraries are now
platform-specific.

I'm not sure why the error is happening in the build process.

And yes, the network shouldn't be used here. It only attempts that
because the included monolite failed. The tarballs should be
sufficient for a successful build.