Wine test machine: cw-rx460-wow64

Jeff Smith whydoubt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 14:12:16 CDT 2019

In trying to get familiar with test.winehq.org, I noticed that under
the Linux test machines, one in particular currently exhibits quite a
few errors that no other machine does: cw-rx460-wow64.  After looking
into the particular errors, several appear to be directly or
indirectly caused by the %windir% and %SystemRoot% environment
variables not being defined.  I don't know the processes involved in
managing the test machines, but I wonder if clearing and
re-initializing the registry for that machine may help.

 -- Jeff Smith